Open everyday at 637 Broadway in NYC!
Striking, evocative and wild – Iceland’s magnificent fjords, smouldering volcanoes and thunderous waterfalls never fail to capture the imagination. Your Top 10 Iceland ensures you’ll find your way around the ‘Land of Fire and Ice’ with absolute ease. This travel guide is full of expert-led insights, trusted travel advice and newly updated practical information, helping you to get around and make plans following the impact of COVID-19. So if you want to take a dip in the Blue Lagoon, wander Iceland’s national parks or visit cosmopolitan Reykjavik, Top 10 Iceland is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime. DK Eyewitness Top 10 Iceland is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Iceland you will find:
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Iceland’s must-sees including comprehensive descriptions of Þingvellir National Park, the Blue Lagoon, the Geysir Hot Springs area, Gullfoss, the Lake My´vatn area, Vatnajökull National Park, Snæfellsjökull National Park, Látrabjarg Bird Cliffs, the Landmannalaugar area and Jökulsárlón
• 9 easy-to-follow itineraries including ideas for day trips, weekends and a week’s worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
• Expert advice: honest recommendations on Iceland’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around and staying safe
• Practical tips: Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip, including family activities and things to do for free
• Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out map of Iceland, plus five full-color area maps
• Covers: Iceland Highlights, Þingvellir National Park, The Blue Lagoon and Around, Geysir Hot Springs Area, Gullfoss, Lake Mývatn Area, Vatnajökull National Park, Snæfellsjökull National Park, Látrabjarg Bird Cliffs, Landmannalaugar Area, Jökulsárlón,Moments in History, Churches, Museums in Reykjavík, Museums Around Iceland, Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Hot Springs and Geysers, Places to See Birds and Wildlife, Outdoor Activities, Hiking Trails, Children’s Activities, Nightlife, Fine Dining Restaurants, Cheaper Eats in Reykjaví Iceland for Free, Festivals, Offshore Islands, Reykjavík,West Iceland and the Snæfellsnes, Peninsula, The Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland, The Highland Interior
Planning on travelling around the Nordic countries? Don’t forget to check out DK Eyewitness Norway, DK Eyewitness Sweden and DK Eyewitness Denmark to make the most of your trip and achieve the adventure of a lifetime.